Pullet: Bantam Green Queen Easter Egger, Shipping week of
Easter Eggers are loved for their sweet personalities, hardiness in both the heat and cold, and for their eggs in all different shades of green and blue (a small percentage even lay a light pinkish brown color!)
They're super friendly, active foragers, and cold hardy. Easter Eggers are usually bearded and tend to have slate or willow (blue or green) legs. They are friendly, and favorites of children, who love their easygoing personalities and to gather colored eggs.
*Please note that while this breed chiefly lays sage green to aqua-tinted eggs, a small percentage will lay another color, including tinted, brown or even pinkish. Each hen will give ONE egg color. The egg color will not change from one egg being laid to another. For example, if your hen has just laid a green egg, it will lay a green egg its entire life.
Benefits of Purchasing Started Pullets
Started pullets are an excellent option for people who need more time and equipment or desire to care for chicks.
- These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
- The minimum order is just 2 chicks!
Additional Pullet Information
- These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
- Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
- Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
Pullet Shipping Information
- All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
- Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Texas, Hawaii, and Minnesota.
- Pullets will ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.