Skip to product information
1 of 4
  • Abundance
    Common
  • Egg Quantity
    Good (3/wk)
  • Size
    Large Fowl
  • Nurturing
    Yes
  • Egg Color
    Green, Brown
  • Heat Tolerance
    Tolerates Heat Well
  • Cold Tolerance
    Hardy in Winter
  • Personality
    Friendly

Pullet: Olive Egger, Shipping Week of

Regular price $49.99
Regular price $79.99 Sale price $49.99
Sold out

Description:

Olive Egger chickens, just like Easter Eggers, can have any color plumage and may even have funky mini crests, subtly barred feathers, and muffs or beards.

Approximately 95% of these birds lay an olive egg in any shade from grayish through dark army green. The remaining 5% will lay a brown egg.

Related Articles:

Benefits of Purchasing Pullets 

  • Started pullets are an excellent option for people who don't have the time, equipment, or desire to care for chicks.
  • These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
  • The minimum order is just 3 chicks!

Additional Pullet Information

  • These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
  • Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
  • Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
  • Check out our Started Pullets Care Guide.

Pullet Shipping Information

  • All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
  • Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Iowa, Nevada, West Virginia, Texas, or Hawaii.
  • Pullets will ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.

Frequently Bought Together

Total price from :

$104.98 $139.98

Add Selected to cart

Reviews