Smart Automatic Chicken Coop Door
- Choose to open and close on a timer or manually.
- LCD control panel lets you choose timer or manual.
- No more strings getting tangled or torn! Door is opened with an actuator.
- Built-in sensor to prevent chickens from getting stuck in door.
- Smart Coop Auto Door's features control panel has internal memory to store settings in case of power loss.
- Optional WiFi/Bluetooth capability.
- The Corded option has a110v electric (adapter included with 36" cord)
- The Solar Kit option includes a solar panel, battery and necessary cords.
- Power draw per day is 2.5 AHR
Usage Tip: This auto door will work in temperatures down to -15 degrees F. We recommend installing the door inside of the coop if you live in a very cold climate.
Door opens and closes when you want it to
You can program this automatic chicken to open and close up to four hours before or after sunrise/sunset times in your area, or you can put it on a timer to open the door at dawn and close it at dusk. No worries if your batteries die, either: you can open and close the door manually. Here's a preview of the LCD control panel.
Superior materials and workmanship
The door is made with maintenance-free materials and is easy to install, right out of the box. The heavy duty poly/aluminum construction is water resistant and will not rot or warp.
Enjoy a tight fit and an easy-gliding track that will always go up and down with ease. Wires and sensors are kept safe, dry and clean inside the motor box. Parts are easily removable for cleaning. The motor unit has a self-explanatory LED programming screen.
Fully assembled and ready to go
Your automatic chicken door arrives assembled, including a complete frame, sliding door, electric motor, 110v adapter, timer, and a full motor box.
Entire unit: 2.75" deep x 11 13/16ths" long x 32 3/4" high
Door opening: 10.5"w x 12"h
Cord length: 5'
Guarantee and Warranty
If you're not satisfied with this product, you may return it for a full refund within 10 days minus our cost to ship the item to you and minus your cost to ship the item back to us. Your purchase also comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty and a four year prorated warranty for any parts or pieces that malfunction.
A signature is required for delivery and is unavailable to be waived.