Hatching Eggs: "All Aces" Assortment, Hen Haven Location
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
- Barred Blue Egg Layer*
- Barred Olive Egger*
- Black Australorp
- Blue/Black/Splash Marans
- Blue/Black/Splash Cochins
- Blue Olive Egger*
- Blue Sex Link*
- Buff Orpington
- Easter Egger
- New Hampshire Red
- Olive Egger*
- Partridge Plymouth Rock
- Rhode Island Red
- Sex Link Olive Egger*
- Silver Laced Wyandotte
- Super Blue Egg Layer*
- Flowery Easter Eggers*
- Bantam Calico Cochins
- Birchen Marans
- Lavender Ameraucanas
- Fun and Funky Breeds (will be marked "FF." Possible Breeds: Easter Egger, Cochin, Silkies, Polish, Silchen, Seramas, etc. Possible Genes: Crested, Frizzle, Sizzle, Naked Neck, Silkie.)
Hatching Egg ordering information:
- Please note: many varieties included in this assortment are F1 and will arrive in shades of brown and white. The color of the eggs received may not correspond to the color of eggs you can expect from the chicks that you hatch.
- We are unable to take breed requests for this assortment.
- We like making our customers happy. You'll likely receive free egg(s) with your purchase!
Hatching Egg order minimum:
Please note: We have three farm locations that we ship from. There is a six-egg minimum from each farm that you choose to order from.
Shop more Hatching Eggs from the Hen Haven Location.
Current shipping rates are as follows:
6-23 eggs: $19.99
24 + eggs: Free
- Eggs are always shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- We ship our hatching eggs Monday through Saturday, depending on when the hens lay. Our website gives a ship week date, which is the Thursday of that week. The date shown is Thursday, so orders can still be placed any day of that week.
- Unfortunately, due to the importing regulations in those states, we cannot ship fertile hatching eggs to Hawaii, Minnesota, and US Territories.
You may cancel your hatching egg order at least 10 days before your listed ship date.
Will my eggs arrive intact?
My Pet Chicken absolutely guarantees that the fertile hatching eggs you order from us will arrive intact and ready for incubation. If any eggs for which you have paid arrive cracked or broken, we will refund or reship them in the case of 50% or more of the eggs being damaged. Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the damaged eggs to report the issue and provide photos of the damage.
New! Hatch Rate Guarantee
We want every chicken keeper to experience the joys of hatching eggs, but realize that the uncertainty can be a challenge. My Pet Chicken is excited to offer an innovative and unmatched Hatch Rate Guarantee, giving you the confidence to hatch eggs at home! Orders of 12 eggs or less experiencing a 25% or lower hatch rate, qualify for a full complimentary reshipment. To receive your reshipment, contact us within 6 weeks of the ship date. We'll ask a few questions and offer some helpful advice, and place a reshipment order for the next available date of your selected breeds.
Orders greater than 12 eggs with a hatch rate of 8% or less qualify for 50% off a replacement order.
Can I choose which day my eggs will arrive?
When you place your order, you can choose your preferred week of shipment. Your order may ship anytime that week, Monday through Saturday, depending on the hens' cooperation. Should there be an issue with your order, we will attempt to contact you.
Some of our flocks are kept at different facilities, so if you order multiple breeds or assortments, your eggs may not all arrive at once. We will do our best to coordinate, but we cannot guarantee they will all arrive on the same day. If you are uncomfortable with staggered hatches, you may want to place your orders separately or contact us for further instructions. We are happy to help!
Will the post office deliver the eggs to my door?
Shipping labels on our hatching egg boxes indicate that the post office should "CALL ON ARRIVAL." This reduces the handling and extremes of temperature the eggs experience en route to you and can ultimately increase the viability of your eggs. However, this information is often not seen by the carrier, and eggs are delivered to the physical shipping address on the label anyway.
If it is imperative to you that the eggs not be delivered directly to your shipping address, you can change the ship-to address on your order to the address of your post office of choice, attn: 'your name.' If you choose to do this, make sure to include a valid phone number so the post office can reach you when the box arrives.