OverEZ Walk-in Chicken Coop (up to 18 chickens)
Introducing a new coop design: the OverEZ Walk-In Chicken Coop - the perfect haven for your feathered friends! Proudly made in the USA by Amish-trained craftsmen, this heavy-duty wooden coop offers a range of exceptional features that will meet both your needs and those of your flock.
OverEZ Walk-In Chicken Coop Features:
- Bird capacity: Up to 18 standard chickens
- 5 nest boxes
- 3 wooden roosting bars
- six-foot walk-in clearance
- Easy assembly with 2 people in 60 minutes with only a cordless screwdriver
- Coop dimensions: 74" L x 60" W x 90" H (6 Ft. interior clearance!) - Includes nesting box. Human door: 20 1/2" W x 63" H
- Each coop has one chicken door and includes a treated wood ramp
- Flooring & siding has a treated resin. This material is designed for superior moisture resistance and helps with the moisture levels that chickens naturally produce.
- Includes a Dutch-style size door with a screen.
Made in the USA!
My Pet Chicken is proud to offer this heavy-duty wooden chicken coop which Amish-trained craftsmen make in the USA.
OverEZ chicken coops offer a 1-year limited warranty against defects.
- Automatic Chicken Coop Door: Offers predator protection and allows you to sleep in or enjoy a night out!
- Chicken Run: Offers your chicken flock predator protection and more room to spread their wings
- Electrical and Heat Package: Includes outlet, light switch, and heat lamp.
- Wheels Package: Fits underneath the coop for mobility.
Suitable for all Climates
The ceiling has a radiant barrier sheeting to help keep it cooler in the summer heat. It also includes vents and operable screen windows to help with airflow.
Raised floor and (optional) heat package keep your chickens warmer in winter.
Assembly and instructions:
- All panels and trim are painted and assembled
- All hardware is installed
- Doors and windows are installed
- Nesting boxes are installed
- Metal is installed on the roof panel
Most people successfully assemble their OverEZ coop in about an hour with just a cordless screwdriver. You needn't be a DIY expert to put this coop together.
Ships Free within 2-3 business days.
We're all set to ship your OverEZ Coop via LTL freight. The shipping company will give you a call to work out the perfect delivery time that suits you best.
- Here's the deal: the LTL freight will arrive on a tractor-trailer, measuring a hefty 50 feet or more. If you're worried about accessibility, don't fret! Just reach out to the shipping company to schedule a pickup at their terminal or arrange to meet the truck for a seamless transfer of the coop to your vehicle.
- Keep in mind that the freight company can deliver the coop right to the bottom of your driveway, so you're almost there! Need a friendly tip? Rally the older kids for some fun to help move the coop effortlessly!
- We want this to be a smooth journey for you. If, for any reason, you don't think you can meet the requirements for delivery, please check with us before ordering. Any order that cannot be delivered will be returned to us, and you will be responsible for the return freight fee.
- Any shipping questions pop up? No worries at all! Feel free to contact us; our team is here and ready to help you in any way we can! Happy coop adventures ahead!
Unfortunately, we cannot ship this product to Hawaii or Alaska.
If your coop has been significantly damaged in shipment, please report the damages to us within 48 hours of arrival if possible. We ask that you send pictures of the damage so we can best determine the following steps to be taken.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt for unassembled coops that are in their original packaging. Just contact us, and we'll provide return instructions.
Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
Financing is available; pay over time with our partner ShopPay.