Pullet: Ultra Rare Surprise Me!, Shipping Week of 09/05/2023
Love a good surprise? Get an "Ultra Rare Surprise Me!" chicken, and save a bunch while you're at it. You may receive any chicken breeds we have available for shipment that week.
Your order will contain one of these breeds. The more you buy, the better chance to receive a larger variety
- Assorted Silkies
- Black Cochin Bantam
- Black Cochin Frizzle Bantam
- Buff Laced Polish
- Cream Legbar
- Double-Laced Barnevelder
- Frizzle Easter Egger
- Easter Egger Bantam
- Golden Cuckoo Marans
- Mille Fleur d'Uccle Bantam
- Olive Egger
- Porcelain d'Uccle
- Silver Cuckoo Marans
Benefits of Purchasing Pullets
- Started pullets are an excellent option for people who don't have the time, equipment, or desire to care for chicks.
- These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
- The minimum order is just 2 chicks!
Additional Pullet Information
- These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
- Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
- Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
Pullet Shipping Information
- All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
- Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Texas, Hawaii, and Minnesota.
- Pullets will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.